We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

An Apatment where in Berlin

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
An Apatment where in Berlin

Hi

I am heading to Berlin with my husband and 16 year old son. I am dizzy trying to decider where to stay. We would like the freedom of an apartment. I found one in Mette. It does not give the full address but says that it is around the corner to Arkona Plaz. Does anyone know what this area is like. We want to be close to the landmarks.

Thank you for helping

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
5,921 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: An Apatment where in Berlin

Arkonaplatz is a perfectly nice square in Prenzlauer Berg, a north-eastern part of central Berlin. It's a short walk to a tram line taking you to Museum Island, and near two U-Bahn lines, one of which connects the eastern half of central Berlin to the western half. P'berg is a gentrified district, very popular with young families, and it's a part of town I would never hesitate to recommend.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,867 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: An Apatment where in Berlin

See my reply on your other thread. I agree with Darren: I've looked at the apartment in the link you gave, the area is residential and lovely, and I'm sure it would be a very good choice.

3. Re: An Apatment where in Berlin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2015, 06:21