We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near the zoo with rooms with three beds

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
470 posts
188 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near the zoo with rooms with three beds

Can anyone advice me of any hotels near the zoo that has rooms with three beds in it. Also free wifi would be a great advantage.

Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
7,391 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near the zoo with rooms with three beds

The Intercontinental is next to the zoo, and they can put an extra bed in . There is also free wifi.

Otherwise try looking at www.booking .com put in zoo location and see what comes up

Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
7,391 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near the zoo with rooms with three beds

Also look at Holiday Inn Express city centre West and Hampton Inn

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
474 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near the zoo with rooms with three beds

hrs.com/uk/…motel-one-kudamm-391039.html

It's written that 30 of the plenty double rooms can be used as 3-bed room.

Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
7,391 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near the zoo with rooms with three beds

I think I would be very wary of that Motel One,the main train line runs along the building!

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
Level Contributor
19,545 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel near the zoo with rooms with three beds

hrs is a great site for booking a single or double room but less great when you want a triple for 3 adults: you have to put double room/ /3 people which is a rather strange way of doing it I feel (I actually phoned to find out how to do it). For booking a triple I now use booking.com as it seems more likely you get true triple rooms.

Being near the zoo is to visit the zoo? Or visit the zoo + shopping? It's not the best location for more general sightseeing.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
25,247 posts
523 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel near the zoo with rooms with three beds

I hear a lot of people say they want to go to the Zoo in Berlin, is it supposed to be one of the best in the World or Europe? Are there any type of animals in particular that it may have that other places may be lacking in?

Edited: 17 February 2014, 17:29
Hamburg, Germany
Level Contributor
1,338 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel near the zoo with rooms with three beds

"think I would be very wary of that Motel One,the main train line runs along the building!"

Stayed there before several times. Totally fine. Never had any issues with train noise. Plenty of others worse due to car traffic noise!

8. Re: Hotel near the zoo with rooms with three beds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2015, 07:18