We are 2 adults and 12 yrs old girl will visit Berlin for the first time, we arrive on Wednesday afternoon and leaving on Sunday evening, staying at a hotel in the city centre (east berlin)
Could you please advise if this itinerary is doable?
- Wednesday, evening will go to Reichstag, already booked
- Thursday, pergamon museum (plan on Thursday as it might not as busy as at the weekend, DDR, Berlin Dom, maybe History museum
Which type of Pergamon ticket shall we buy on line (admission or area tickets, what’s the difference)?
- Friday, Berlin tour in the morning, topography of terror, Kaiser Willem church, KaDeWe, Berlin Philharmonic building
- Saturday, Memorial of Berlin wall, palace of tear and ??
- Sunday, Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp (we will be leaving at 10pm).Shall we book a tour for this or is it easy enough to do it ourselves?
Many thanks for your advice