We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

urgent help needed

istanbul
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Topic
urgent help needed

Hi everyone,

My husband arranged a business trip (he brings me too) just today and wants me to plan the bookings etc.. since he's busy.

since I don't have time to research the areas , attractions and neighbourhoods I'd like to ask you guys to help me to choose our hotel.. Do you recommend İbis Style Mitte(brunnenstrasse) or İbis Mitte??

want to stroll around when he will be in meetings etc.

afterwards I will ask also the itinerary and programmings etc. but the urgent issue is the hotel accomodation for now..

please help:)

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
18,730 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: urgent help needed

you need to visit a travel agent

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,859 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: urgent help needed

Both hotels are well located. I'd prefer the Ibis Styles Mitte, at Rosenthaler Platz, with nice neighbourhoods to stroll in, loads of nearby restaurants, the lovely Volkspark Weinberg - and walking distance or a short tram ride from many of the major sights and sites, and the Museum Island.

Have a look at the Top Questions, above right. Get a good guide book: the Rough Guide is excellent, with a very good historical background section; and even the recent Pocket Rough Guide is a decent and pretty well up-to-date tourist guide.

When you have some idea of what you'd like to do in Berlin, please come back with specific questions and some information about your interests, and we'll be happy to help. But we can't start from scratch and plan your entire itinerary for you - we are all volunteers here, and we're all busy too - so please don't ask that of us.

Edited: 27 March 2014, 12:28
istanbul
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: urgent help needed

thank you very much for your kind reply.. I will choose ibis style then.. just wanted to know the opinion of someone who saw these locations in person

We own a family travel agency in istanbul working with italy, know about tourism and already familiar with tripadvisor since many years, don't worry will prepare my itinerary and ask comments as always I do :))

thanks and best regards from istanbul

4. Re: urgent help needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2014, 13:21
5. Re: urgent help needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2015, 06:17