We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Berlin Metro advice

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
107 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Berlin Metro advice

I will be arriving at TXL around 10:30pm and need to get to Courtyard Berlin at Axel Springer Strasse 55. Could someone give me explicit directions on how to get to the hotel from the TXL airport. Since it will be late, I would greatly appreciate turn by turn "directions for dummies". I do not want to take a taxi.

Thanks!

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
37,577 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Berlin Metro advice

BVG journey planer

fahrinfo-berlin.de/Fahrinfo/bin/query.bin/en

To: 10117 Berlin, Axel-Springer-Str. 55

Bus X9 to Ernst-Reutter-Platz. Where you have to change for the U-Bahn (metro) U2 direction Pankow till the stop Spittelmarkt. Both run at this time of the day still every 10 minutes, thus you can't do much wrong. The BVG journey planer has links to detailed maps etc.

Edited: 14 April 2014, 19:35
2. Re: Berlin Metro advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2015, 06:16