We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather right now

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
83 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Weather right now

I will be visiting Berlin and will be there June 14. Trying to figure what to pack and wanted to know how the weather is like right now. Checked the weather sites and it seems there will be some rainy days. Will I need a leather jacket at nights? Is it too cool for shorts?

Thanks

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,442 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather right now

Generally the weather right now is pretty warm, Around 75 degrees, With the occasional rain shower, Bring a Jacket and shorts.

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,797 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather right now

Long term forecast currently predicts 20 to 23 degrees Celsius during daytime and around 10 at night with the chance of thunderstorms for that weekend. All right for shorts, I'd say, but you might need a sweater in the evening.

3. Re: Weather right now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 06:16