We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FC Union Berlin Fixtures setting and tickets

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
425 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
FC Union Berlin Fixtures setting and tickets

I saw they set the Schedule for the Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga. I will be in Berlin the weekend of 27.09.2014 -30.09.2014. When might they set the actual fixture and how might I go about getting tickets beforehand?

Mainz, Germany
Level Contributor
7,835 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: FC Union Berlin Fixtures setting and tickets

Union has an English language online ticketshop: https:/…

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
359 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: FC Union Berlin Fixtures setting and tickets

Hopefully the actual dates and times of kick offs for the games that weekend will be part of the first batch to be announced. It shouldn't be too long before they do this ... otherwise you are looking at finding out the date / kick off times a few weeks after the season starts.

Kick off times in Bundesliga 2 are :-

Friday 18:00 - 3 games

Saturday 13:00 - 3 games

Sunday 13:30 - 2 games

Monday 20:15 - 1 game

Union tickets usually go on sale around 3-4 weeks before the game. As mentioned above you can buy them online and print at home. If you are thinking of standing, I prefer sektor 3 because you are not looking though a net which many german grounds have behind the goals.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
100 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: FC Union Berlin Fixtures setting and tickets

Does anyone know if Union have any home friendlies first week of August as I will be visiting berlin then?

Mainz, Germany
Level Contributor
7,835 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: FC Union Berlin Fixtures setting and tickets

2. Bundesliga starts 1 Aug, Berlin will play in Karlsruhe, though. First home game is the next weekend against Düsseldorf, but the exact matchday is not fixed yet.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
100 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: FC Union Berlin Fixtures setting and tickets

Thanks

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
359 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: FC Union Berlin Fixtures setting and tickets

Shame you're not coming last week in July as they are playing Sevilla on 27th

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: FC Union Berlin Fixtures setting and tickets

i will be in Berlin on july 27th. i am going to goto the game. where is the best area of the stadium to get tickets?

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
359 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: FC Union Berlin Fixtures setting and tickets

I prefer (have a season ticket for) Sektor 3 - which is standing down the side.

As I mentioned above - you are not watching the game through a net, which is the case for Sektors 2 and 4.

If you buy online, (there is a link in the first reply) when you choose a Sektor, you have to choose a block as well. Doesn't matter which block you choose, nobody will stop you from standing in any block you like within the Sektor.

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: FC Union Berlin Fixtures setting and tickets

ok thanks, ill book some tickets today then.

10. Re: FC Union Berlin Fixtures setting and tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 05:16