We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great nights out in Berlin for 7 girls!

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Great nights out in Berlin for 7 girls!

Hi,

Will be coming to Berlin on 4th July as part of a Hen Weekend. Arriving into Tegel at 12ish on the Friday and need to find a cool restaurant and bar for Friday night. Somewhere not too pricey but maybe serving German food and cocktails... maybe some dancing later on!? Or maybe a cool restaurant close to a pub? We're staying at Alexanderplatz.

Any suggestions to make the rest of the Hen Weekend super memorable greatly appreciated!

Bedfordshire...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
9,210 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great nights out in Berlin for 7 girls!

Hop on the U5 U-Bahn to Frankfurter Tor and head down to Simon-Dach Str. There are are loads of restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets and lots of bars. I know a cocktail bar that serves 1 litre glasses of cocktails for 10€. Fill your boots. Send me a message for extra info.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
24,346 posts
523 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great nights out in Berlin for 7 girls!

I went to the original one in Munchen, but you can try the Hofbrauhaus in Berlin which is right by Alexanderplatz

http://www.hofbraeuhaus-berlin.de/

To have an idea here is a mapview of the place

tripadvisor.com/…MAPVIEW

Edited: 26 June 2014, 00:56
3. Re: Great nights out in Berlin for 7 girls!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 06:16