We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

berlin in some hours

china
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
berlin in some hours

My flight arrives in Berlin at 17 and i will be leaving second day at 13.00

Coming from china and all my objectives are just to go to city centre, have some food and walk around a little bit.

Because of jet lag, second day i will get up around 5 in the morning, so i would like to be near some nice to walk neighbourhood, and end in a early wonderful breakfast before heading to airport around 10.30.

Could anyone advice me about which hotel location would suit me best (breakfast advice would be great also.

Thanks

Bedfordshire...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
9,630 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: berlin in some hours

which airport are you leaving from?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
26,695 posts
538 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: berlin in some hours

Also what is your budget for a hotel?

china
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: berlin in some hours

I arrive and depart from tegel airport.

My budget for hotel should be less than 100 Euro.

china
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: berlin in some hours

To be more precise, i plan on taking the bus to alexanderplatz(Good place to find hotel nearby?)

Walking after dinner should take me through the mitte(museum island, cathedral..)

Early walking and breakfast still not sure.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
26,695 posts
538 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: berlin in some hours

Precise days will help as hotel cost are different on different days and different months.

china
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: berlin in some hours

I will spend the 6th of july night in berlin

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
26,695 posts
538 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: berlin in some hours

Just checked for July 6th and the Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Hackescher Markt is 123 USD or around 90 Euros

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187323-d182341…

8. Re: berlin in some hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2015, 05:17