We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Berlin Tickets for tourists

London, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Berlin Tickets for tourists

Hi all,

A group of us are visiting Berlin in November and Hertha have Munich on the day.

I obviously appreciate its unlikely, but is there any good sites or recommendations on trying to get tickets?

Any advice greatly appreciated

Thanks

Lewis

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
29,165 posts
546 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Berlin Tickets for tourists

All I could find with tickets was this.

viagogo.co.uk/Sports-Tickets/Football/Intern…

Fri 28 Nov 2014 15:00

Hertha BSC vs Bayern Munich

Olympiastadion Berlin, Berlin

£69.38

Edited: 02 July 2014, 21:09
Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Berlin Tickets for tourists

Well the actual tickets for the game aren't on sale yet, usually they only sell tickets for 3/4 games in advance. Might be a bit different for the Bayern game, but keep checking on Hertha's website. It will tell you when they're going on sale. Better to try and get them officially before buying them off a site like viagogo or seatwave etc.

I went to a game last December and I bought tickets 6 weeks in advance.

London, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Berlin Tickets for tourists

Hi,

Having a season ticket for my team in the UK, I appreciate it is way too earlier to be getting tickets in advance.

From looking at the website, most was German (obviously) and even the English site went to German when I went onto the ticket info, which wasn't much luck.

The main issue I have is that I need 14 tickets.... I'm thinking perhaps a box might best but I just dont know how to go about getting one. I've emailed the club, hopefully they can offer some guidance.

Sheffield, England...
Level Contributor
36 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Berlin Tickets for tourists

This may be too late for you but may be of interest for others... We bought tickets for the Hertha game versus Werder Bremen game two days before the match from the Hertha club shop near the Europa Center. This was the first game of the season and there were nearly 60000 there. Tickets were 21 euros each (the cheapest), We got three tickets and the views were great. They were very helpful in the shop and spoke good English. Atmosphere was brilliant.

5. Re: Berlin Tickets for tourists

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2015, 07:15