We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury apartment - 3 nights

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
126 posts
133 reviews
Save Topic
Luxury apartment - 3 nights

Can anyone guide me to what is the best luxury apartment hotel to stay for 3 nights in Berlin - preferably a 2 bedroom or a 3 bedroom?

Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
7,538 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luxury apartment - 3 nights

Maybe Adina Checkpoint Charlie or Adina Hackeschermarkt. The Mandala is a bit more upmarket or over on Ku'damm there is Louisa's Place.

If money is truly no object then one of the big suites in the Adlon, they do start at over €10k a night though

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
126 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luxury apartment - 3 nights

Dear Bongoblog,

Thanks for your prompt reply

Are all of these apartment hotels or regular hotels?

Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
7,538 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luxury apartment - 3 nights

They are apartment hotels apart from the Adlon

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,162 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luxury apartment - 3 nights

I like the Adinas very much. They are well appointed, well-run, 3-star hotels, moderately priced for what they offer, but I wouldn't call them "luxury".

I've stayed at the Adina Checkpoint Charlie, and have visited friends staying at the Adina Hackescher Markt. Both have large, two-bedroom apartments; the one at Hackescher Markt has a wide variety of eating and drinking options nearby; the one at Checkpoint Charlie has a good pool. Both have good shopping opportunities nearby - there are many small boutiques near Hackescher Markt, and the Checkpoint Charlie is very near Friedrichstrasse.

Have a look at the website and see what you think. But I repeat: it would be misleading to call them luxury hotels.

5. Re: Luxury apartment - 3 nights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2015, 06:16