We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Berlin Nightlife Study Abroad

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
5 posts
Save Topic
Berlin Nightlife Study Abroad

I am trying to decide between Berlin, Amsterdam, and Prague for study abroad next year. It is important that I choose a city where I have access to great nightlife( bars, clubs, music) I am very much into electronic music and love going to concerts and festivals. Can someone please tell me about the party scene in Berlin? I have heard that it is cheaper than Amsterdam and has more options...

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
410 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Berlin Nightlife Study Abroad

You heard right. Been to all of those cities, but for night life, Berlin blows them all away.

Breda, The...
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Berlin Nightlife Study Abroad

Stay away from Holland, way way overpriced.

Best festivals we had were in Germany.

Berlin is much cheaper over all.

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
17,793 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Berlin Nightlife Study Abroad

you already have one "I am trying to decide" thread going - probably better to keep everything on that thread - its easier for others to keep track of advice and suggestions already given and not double up.

Linz, Austria
Level Contributor
2,049 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Berlin Nightlife Study Abroad

If you're into electronic music, Berlin is the place for you.

5. Re: Berlin Nightlife Study Abroad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2015, 06:16