We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orangeways bus Prague-Berlin. Don't risk it!

Save Topic
Orangeways bus Prague-Berlin. Don't risk it!

I had booked a bus from Prague to Berlin through Orangeways online. I waited at the bus station for an hour only to find out my bus was cancelled with no notice or anything. Luckily I was able to book a new bus with student agencys. The orangeways cashier wouldn't refund my money as I booked online and told me to email. Which I have 5 times with no response or refund. Very disappointed, paying for a bus that never ran and then having to pay for a new one!! Not even an appology. Do not bother with this company. ..im sure I'm not the first person to be ripped off.

1. Re: Orangeways bus Prague-Berlin. Don't risk it!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2015, 06:17