7 of us are going to Berlin for a stag do. It really not a typical Brits abroad thing, just wanted a change of scenary and something very different. Not looking to be sick on the pavement or annoy locals.
Can anyone recommend:
* Place to buy Oktoberfest tickets? I know last year there was something at Alexanderplatz...is it the same this year?
* Good eateries?
* Good bars / themed / something very different?
* Good Gentlemen establishments?
* Any fairly good things to see?
Buying an unlimited 72 hour travel card so plan on hopping on the U-Bahn if needs be?
Staying at 2 possible hotels:
1. Hotel Transit Loft, Immanuelkirchstr, Pankow
2. Hotel Rehberge, Mitte
Any tips would be great from locals or well travelled Berlinittes?