We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

breakfast near 25 Kurfurstendam

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
USA
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
breakfast near 25 Kurfurstendam

arriving in morning in berlin would like to have breakfast before going to hotel. any place near by the hotel calilfornia?

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: breakfast near 25 Kurfurstendam

If you don't mind walking for a bit you could head towards Savignyplatz or Olivaer Platz/Pariser Str. where you'll find heaps of cafes/bars/restaurant. Near Savignyplatz I can recommend the "Schwarze Cafe" on Kantstraße 148. On Olivaer Platz I can recommend the "Melrose", http://www.melrose-berlin.com/melrose.htm

Anyway, you'll find heaps of other places which will offer breakfast as well.

USA
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: breakfast near 25 Kurfurstendam

thanks is Jules verne still there? heard had great breakfast

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: breakfast near 25 Kurfurstendam

Jules Verne is still there and you'll find it at Schlüterstr. 61. Never had a breakfast there but as the food in the evening is pretty good I'm sure the breakfast will be nice as well.

USA
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: breakfast near 25 Kurfurstendam

In the 4 times we have been to Berllin we have NEVER had a bad meal. and have eaten at diffrent places each time. looking forward going march 14th for 7 days again. what a great city. first time there was in 1957. have returned 4 times in the last 2 years.

5. Re: breakfast near 25 Kurfurstendam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 21:17