We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Schonefeld Airport to Agon Frankfurter Allee

greater london
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Schonefeld Airport to Agon Frankfurter Allee

Hi there,

Am going to Berlin in a month and am staying at the Agon Frankfurter Allee hotel. Can anyone please help by giving me the best (easiest) directions to get to this hotel from Schonefeld Airport by public transport.

Thanks for your time

Vee

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Schonefeld Airport to Agon Frankfurter Allee

You have a few different options.

You could take the airport express to Alexanderplatz and change there into the U5 (towards Kaulsdorf or Hönow) and get off at Samariterstr. (should be the nearest station to your hotel). Another option would be taking the S9 (towards Spandau), change at Schöneweide into the S8 (towards Blankenburg) and change again at Frankfurter Alle into the U5 (towards Alexanderplatz) and get off at Samariterstr. Another option is taking any S-Bahn which goes through Alexanderplatz and change there into the U5 (towards Kaulsdorf or Hönow) and get off at Samariterstr. The first two options should take you about 45 min., the last one about 10min. longer. You could check out the journeyplaner (German and English) on www.bvg.de

Berlin
Level Contributor
432 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Schonefeld Airport to Agon Frankfurter Allee

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187323-s301/Berlin:G…

greater london
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Schonefeld Airport to Agon Frankfurter Allee

Wow!

Thanks heaps!

i wish i found this site a loooooooooooooooong time ago!

Thanks again!

Vee

4. Re: Schonefeld Airport to Agon Frankfurter Allee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 19:17