We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To Schoenefeld airport at night?

Riga, Latvia
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
To Schoenefeld airport at night?

I wondering is there trasnsport from Berlin centre to Schoenefeld airport at night (very early in the morning). I need to be at airport around 5 oclock in the morning. Is that possible with public trasnport?

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: To Schoenefeld airport at night?

Yes, it's possible to get to Schönefeld airport that early with public transport. You should check the journeyplaner from the BVG (public transport company) to find out which is the best way and when the trains/busses (depending from where you need to get to the airport) are going. http://www.fahrinfo-berlin.de/

Berlin
Level Contributor
432 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: To Schoenefeld airport at night?

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187323-s301/Berlin:G…

There is an Airport Express train which arrives at 5am at Schönefeld Airport Station (Mo-Fri). Check the BVG journey planner to receive a detailed itinerary for your airport transfer right from your departure address in Berlin.

helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
148 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: To Schoenefeld airport at night?

I was recently in Berlin as a tourist and I used Schönefeld and had a hotel 4 stops from the airport. Please beware, at night and I assume your early schedule the train to the airport runs more infrequently and the departure station might not be Alexanderplatz as in midday it may have been . In short, the scedules vary on off hours. However, you can always get re-oriented as service is seemingly 24 hrs.

4. Re: To Schoenefeld airport at night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 21:16