We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chinese restaurant

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,003 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Chinese restaurant

Can you recommend a nice cosy Chinese restaurant in the Hackescher Markt/Oranienburger Straße/Friedrichstraße area?

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
201 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chinese restaurant

Tsing Tao

Albrechtstrasse 12

10117 Berlin

phone 0049-30 28484763

I don't actually know if it is very good though...check it out.

Midlands
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Chinese restaurant

Not got a chinese ....but an excellent vietnamese just outside the south western exist from Friedrichstraße station. If you have not had vietnamese before it's (to my tastes!) a cross between chinese and thai. Went there as a coupl and again a year later with the kids. Fab food....great prices...looks classy too......if I find the name I'll post it as it is worth knowing...

Midlands
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Chinese restaurant

As per my earlier post please find address details - no map on the web site but it's easy to find as right outside station....

Viet Nam Restaurant

Friedrich - Carré

Georgenstr. 25 (Ecke Friedrichstr.)

10117 Berlin

Tel.: 030 52 00 28 84 8

Hompage: www.vietnam-restaurant.net

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chinese restaurant

I don't know a Chinese restaurant in that area, I can only recommend two in Charlottenburg.

Aroma, Kantstr. 35

Good Friends, Kantstr. 30 http://www.restaurant-goodfriends.de/

5. Re: Chinese restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 11:16