We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hangar 2 flughafen tempelhof

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
reading
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
Hangar 2 flughafen tempelhof

Hi all the concert i was attending has been moved form colunbiahlle to Hangar2 flughafen tempelhof, any idea which area of berlin this is in and which area would now be best to look for hotels considering we want to be ina lively area for the night after the concert 2.

Thanks for any help

Marie

berlin
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hangar 2 flughafen tempelhof

it is almost just across the road, so no need to change any plans on where to stay etc

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hangar 2 flughafen tempelhof

As mentioned before Hangar 2 ( http://www.hangar2.de/ ) is more or less opposite the road from the Columbiahalle. You easily get there by public transport.

As for going out after the concert you'll find nice bars in Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain, Kreuzberg, Schöneberg or Charlottenburg. I personally don't like Mitte much when it comes to going out expect when it comes to clubs. It's probably best to look for accomodation in Central Berlin. Friedrichshain might be a bit too far out but the rest of the above mentioned ares should be fine.

Glasgow
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hangar 2 flughafen tempelhof

Hi there im also going to the killers gig in berlin. Got my tickets off ebay i now know venue has changed do you know if they will be issuing new tickets...? getting a bit worried incase it ends up being a wasted journey...

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hangar 2 flughafen tempelhof

@ jward932

Normally tickets will be not reissued just because the venue changed. If you want to be on the safe side I would check with a ticket shop ... they should know if new tickets would be issued.

reading
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hangar 2 flughafen tempelhof

Hi there dont worry about the tickets, we got an email to say that the venue had changed but the tickets were still valid!

Glasgow
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hangar 2 flughafen tempelhof

thanks for letting me know...

Really worried about tickets i bought off ebay...

The 3 off them sort off look different but they have hologram and everything so they should be okay.....just dont want to turn up and not get in....

Have you seen the killers before...?

reading
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hangar 2 flughafen tempelhof

Hi again, Yes i saw them a couple of years ago at the Reading festival and they were amazing, so really looking forward to it. Where did your tickets originate from? In what way do they look different? I will look at mine and see what they look like. I guess you could contact the original ticket source with the ticket number and check they are ok. Did you pay a huge amount on ebay for them?

8. Re: Hangar 2 flughafen tempelhof

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 12:20