We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

informaion on bremen

Which Bremen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
152 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
informaion on bremen

Hi

I have a few questions on Bremen which I wondered if anyone would be so kind to answer:

Are there any good restaurants nearby the Hotel Walter?

How far is the Becks factory from this hotel and is it feasible to walk there?

How far would it take us to walk to Altstadt and Schnoor?

Would a trip to Hamburg by train be worthwhile and how near is the train station to this hotel?

Many many thanks in participation of answers

NB My husband has slight walking problems.

UK
Level Contributor
5,435 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: informaion on bremen

Have you done the obvious thing and looked at a map?

It's a little way out of town - Google gives walking time to the Old Town as 20 minutes, twice that to the train station (which is other side of the Old Town). And if your husband has difficulties walking then it will obviously take slightly longer.

Public transport is pretty good (I don't have details - just remember it's pretty good) so you may want to look into getting around by bus or tram.

2. Re: informaion on bremen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Bremen