We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay for one night?

Which Hamburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Level Contributor
63 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay for one night?

Looking to stay one night close to the centre, travelling to Kiel by train the next day. I have been to Hamburg many times and am just looking for somewhere for 2 people to stay preferably not in a busy area that won't break the bank. Many thanks.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
171 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay for one night?

e just stayed at the Eden Hotel 1 min from Hauftbanhof (central station) was 35euro for the night, that was a single room but doubles not much dearer... it aint luxury by any means but the breakfast was sensational... like i said, its okay for 1 night.

Hamburg, Germany
Level Contributor
1,338 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay for one night?

There are plenty of places in St Georg next to central station which are decent and affordable.

Friends of mine like the Novum Kronprinz among others.

New York
Level Contributor
2,340 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay for one night?

I like the Aussen Alster. Close enough to walk to, with some style and a good restaurant. I find the neighborhood behind the train station kind of creepy.

4. Re: Where to stay for one night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2015, 06:15