We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car rental help in frankfurt

new york
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
car rental help in frankfurt

i'am rying to book a car for a one day rental and i need an automatic car so far the cheapest rate i have found for june 5 is approx 25 euro at sixti for a miz size car but i'am not sure if its automatic can anyone help me the two cars they show are Ford Focus Peugeot 307?

thanks

yidyb

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
39,882 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: car rental help in frankfurt

These won't be automatics for sure. No budget rental company in Germany has automatics. And with the other rental companies you can find automatics only in the more expensive car categories.

Have a look at the fleet of Sixt in Germany

sixt.co.uk/main/…

The car categories with an "A" at the 3rd position have automatic transmission.

Mentioned in this post
Germany
Germany
Europe
new york
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: car rental help in frankfurt

hi!

thanks

do you have a clue what would a taxi charge to go from frankfurt airport to Michaelstadt ?

3. Re: car rental help in frankfurt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 15:18