We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stopover only 50 minutes. It is enough time?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
176 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Stopover only 50 minutes. It is enough time?

Hi there,

I am flying thru Frankfurt. My question if its gonna be enough time for me to transfer to another plane to Oslo and my laggage will be transfered on time.

THank you!

Finland
Destination Expert
for Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
5,454 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stopover only 50 minutes. It is enough time?

Make sure your both flights are sold as a single trip. This makes it the problem of the carriers to get you in OSL even if your first flight is delayed.

About luggage you'll never know when they'll arrive these days. Less than 1 hour is tough anyway.

In normal circumstances you should make it in 50 mins.

UK
Level Contributor
223 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stopover only 50 minutes. It is enough time?

Be aware that there are two terminals at Frankfurt Airport. If you are unlucky to arrive at T1 and leave from T2 (or vice-versa) 50 mins could be tight.

3. Re: Stopover only 50 minutes. It is enough time?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 00:18