We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel wt good connections to Messe Frankfurt

Which Frankfurt hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
65 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel wt good connections to Messe Frankfurt

Hello I am attending a conference in late June in frankfurt at the Messe Frankfurt. I am considering staying in central frankfurt to be close to restaurants/shopping/bars in my downtime and evenings rather than staying near the convention. I am looking for a 4-5 star hotel with easy connections to the conference centre via public transport/trains etc.

Can anyone recommend some hotels which would be suitable? Does this even make sense or better to stay near conference? We don't want more than a 20 min commute.

Thanks

New York
Level Contributor
2,374 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel wt good connections to Messe Frankfurt

Frankfurt is full of them. Many of the hotels cater mainly to the fair trade. Many in Westend are an easy walk - like Hessischer Hof. Others that are quite good are right on the fairgrounds. Even the Steigenburger Frankfurter Hof is probably that close because the Ubahn system is so good.

2. Re: Hotel wt good connections to Messe Frankfurt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2015, 06:16