We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thalys booking on www.bahn.de

Vasco Da Gama, Goa...
Level Contributor
16 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Thalys booking on www.bahn.de

Hi, I saw on the Thalys website that fairs from Aachen to Paris were a bit higher than that on www.bahn.de. So I booked a ticket by Thalys from Aachen to Paris on 6 July 2012 and Paris to Aachen on 9 July. They said that my payment has been credited to my credit card, and I will be mailed(couriered) my ticket once my booking request is processed. Unfortunately, I havent received any email about my booking(they said that they will send so).

Will I be able to secure my seats like this, I am particularly scared because:

1) The fare on bahn.de was 100 Euros approx while on www.Thalys.com it was 170 Euros.

2) Today I got an email from bahn.de saying that another booking of mine from Amsterdam to Aachen needs to be cancelled as they couldnt charge my credit card for this amount. Will a similar thing happen for my Thalys ticket ?

1)

Edited: 21 June 2012, 17:53
1. Re: Thalys booking on www.bahn.de

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 05:17