We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with public transport please!

england
Level Contributor
309 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Help with public transport please!

I have to get to a hockey club at Kuhweg 20 koln on Tuesday evening. During the day I will be at Richartzstraße 2 Koln, can anybody please tell me if these locations are easy to travel between? Is there an easy public transport route as I do not have a car.

Thanks to anybody who can help.

Mentioned in this post
Hostel Koln
Hostel Koln
171 Reviews
Cologne, Germany
Ho Chi Minh City...
Destination Expert
for Cologne, Laos
Level Contributor
9,006 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with public transport please!

It is very easy to getthere by public transport.

Head either to the subway station Breslauer Platz or Dom Hbf and take the line 18 towards Buchheim / Muelheim. Leave the tram at the station Slaby Strasse (5th station from Breslauer Platz, 6th from Dom).

From the Slaby Str station it is a 5 min walk to the Hockey club. From the station you should follow the road you get from the station (not the two lane road that passes the station to and from the bridge) and head towards the river Rhine, but keep the bridge (Muelheimer Bruecke) on your right, and you should get to Kuhweg. You should find the club very easily, as there is not a lot in this area.

england
Level Contributor
309 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with public transport please!

Vielen vielen dank! Except you are Scottish!!!

Ho Chi Minh City...
Destination Expert
for Cologne, Laos
Level Contributor
9,006 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with public transport please!

Don't worry, I only live in Scotland. Born and raised in Cologne....

Mentioned in this post
Scotland
Scotland
United Kingdom
Cologne
Cologne
North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
4. Re: Help with public transport please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2014, 05:19