We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late bars

Co. Mayo
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Late bars

Whats closing time generally for bars/nightclubs?

Cologne, Germany
Destination Expert
for Cologne, Laos
Level Contributor
8,837 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Late bars

Te brewery houses usually closes midnight, however many bars in the Old Town are open till 1or 3am (weekend that is).

Opening of nightclubs depends on the club. Some at the Ringe (between Rudolfplatz and Fiesenplatz) are open till 6am I think (unless this has changed - worthwhile to ask when entering). Bars in this area are open till way into the nigth as well.

The pubs in the student area around Zuelpischer Platz are usual open till very late as well. So I am sure you will find a place to party till early in the morning.

I am not sure if the bar is still there, but there was on at the Ringe which was open all day, and only had a 10 minute period where they didn't serve any drinks before 7am. Saying that, last time I visited that bar was over 10 years ago.

2. Re: Late bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2014, 06:39