We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Recommendations Please

Which Cologne hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
550 posts
250 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Recommendations Please

Hello Fellow Travelers,

I am planning a 40th anniversary trip and am considering traveling to the following cities: Brussels, Ghent, Bruges, Lille, and Cologne. My trip duration is 12 to 14 days with plans to utilize air mile rewards to fly in business or first. Goal is to fly British Airlines from the USA. Depending on availability preference is to fly into Brussels from London but lack of availability might make us stay in London-if so then we will use the Eurostar to Brussels. Let's assume that we land in Brussels. How would you allot your time among these cities? We love seeing locals and eating where they eat, love old buildings...tire of museums after a couple of hours. Any and all suggestions appreciated. We will use the train to travel among the locales. I have posted this in the Lille and Belgium site also.

Regards, 1NCFoodie

1. Re: Trip Recommendations Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2015, 06:16