We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2014 FIFA Champion T-shirt

Chicago, Illinois
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
2014 FIFA Champion T-shirt

I'll be in Cologne in 2 weeks. Anyone know if I could still buy a 2014 FIFA Germany Champion t-shirt anywhere???

Mentioned in this post
Cologne
Cologne
North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Germany
Germany
Europe
Mainz, Germany
Level Contributor
10,165 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2014 FIFA Champion T-shirt

Which one do you mean? Adidas brought out two official shirts:

www.adidas.de/wc-win-t-m/S88938_410.html

www.adidas.de/dfb-hc-t-m/S88936_410.html

You may still find them at the adidas stores in Cologne, I found the black one sold out at all sports stores in Frankfurt (except for kids sizes).

Then there's the team jersey. The one with the 3 stars is on sale, the 4 stars are available pretty much everywhere now - for a hefty 85 EUR.

Edited: 14 August 2014, 20:47
Mentioned in this post
Cologne
Cologne
North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Frankfurt
Frankfurt
Hesse, Germany
Ho Chi Minh City...
Destination Expert
for Cologne, Laos
Level Contributor
9,006 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2014 FIFA Champion T-shirt

You should be able to buy the shirt in one of the sport shops, i.e. Kaufhof at Schildergasse, or in the Kalk Arkaden.

But as Oli has mentionded, the new top was sold out quiet quickly. So you might need to check a few times in case it is sold out the first time you get there.

Chicago, Illinois
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 2014 FIFA Champion T-shirt

Thank you for your posts. I'll try Kaufhof and just keep asking around to see if any still exist. I'm trying to buy one as a gift for my brother, who is a HUGE fan!

4. Re: 2014 FIFA Champion T-shirt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2015, 07:16