We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dortmund tickets on Viagogo

Colchester, UK
Level Contributor
236 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Dortmund tickets on Viagogo

I'm hoping to pick up some Supercup tickets when they go on general sale tomorrow morning. However if that's not possible I may try Viagogo, where currently there are a lot of tickets available, albeit at inflated prices obviously.

I'm not keen on using such sites, but needs must etc.

What are peoples experiences of buying via Viagogo? I have used sites like Stubhub in the past without issue. I'm assuming the tickets on there have mostly come from season ticket holders as they only went on sale to members this morning.

Edited: 02 July 2014, 11:23
Colchester, UK
Level Contributor
236 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dortmund tickets on Viagogo

No need for answers, got them from the club.

newcastle
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dortmund tickets on Viagogo

Hi, Im looking to go and watch Dortmund in October. How did you go about getting your tickets and how easy was it???

Regards

Darren.

Colchester, UK
Level Contributor
236 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dortmund tickets on Viagogo

I got them direct from the Dortmund online ticket shop, but this is the Supercup so I'm guessing tickets were easier to come by than for a Bundesliga game. Worth keeping an eye on it though and Viagogo is a, reluctant, fall back option.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
21 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dortmund tickets on Viagogo

i am also looking to go to a game in October, from what I can tell you can get tickets via sites like Viagogo for inflated prices now, but the club website said tickets will be sold from them about 1 month prior to the game. That is what I am going to try as I saw tickets to the SuperCup still available for 40euros, where as tickets to the game on Oct 04 on Viagog were all 150euros and up.

newcastle
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dortmund tickets on Viagogo

Was it easy to use the Dortmund ticket shop?? Do you collect your tickets on the day??

Colchester, UK
Level Contributor
236 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dortmund tickets on Viagogo

Wasn't too bad, I used Chrome so it translated everything apart from the buttons, so that was a bit of guesswork.

Yes you collect your tickets on the day.

7. Re: Dortmund tickets on Viagogo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 11:16