We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Intercon or Holiday inn for Xmas markets

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
89 posts
Intercon or Holiday inn for Xmas markets

Hi all,

My bf and I will be visiting for one day in late November. We are actually vacationing in Amsterdam, but i want to check out the Xmas markets in Dusseldorf. We arie aiming to take the train in in the afternoon, and we have an option to stay either at the Holiday Inn, or at the Intercontinental for a little more in price. My main concern is which location is more convenient to the markets (walking or public transit, or even uber), as well as the train station and the Classic Remise car place.

Thanks!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Dusseldorf
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
1 review
1. Re: Intercon or Holiday inn for Xmas markets

Depending which HI you mean (the one close to the Königsallee is now a Leonardo) - the other one's are not so close to the christmas markets.

Anyway, I love the IC - you will have a great stay there. And it's 5-10 mins walk to the christmas market.

2. Re: Intercon or Holiday inn for Xmas markets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2018, 05:18