We are a family of 4 with 2 kids aged 11 and 9.
We will be coming from Helsinki, Finland and are open to any cities in Germany.
1) Which itinerary would be best with our kids in the least expensive fashion as well :
A- Germany, Prague, Vienna, Budapest?
B- Germany, Prague, Vienna, Luxembourg?
C- Germany, Poland, Prague, Vienna?
2) what is the most effective route to visit the above-mentioned countries/cities?
3) From Helsinki, Finland, which major cities in Germany will get us closer to Prague? Cheapest flight from Helsinki to Germany?
4) Could we take the train from Germany (which city) to visit Luxembourg, Vienna, Prague, Budapest or Poland?
5) What would be the most cost-friendly/least expensive way to plan this trip from Helsinki, Finland? (Which city in Germany, as we are open..as long as it offers kids-friendly activities?).
Do we Fly to Germany and take the train from Germany to visit other neighboring countries (Vienna/Poland/Budapest/Prague or Luxembourg)?
6) Finally, we will have a little bit more than 2 weeks and we will need to fly back to Helsinki to catch our flight back to the US.
How would you suggest we break the time (number of days in each place) between Germany, Prague, Vienna and either Luxembourg or Budapest with our 2 kids?
Many thanks and looking forward to your feedback and suggestions.