We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private accomodation

Which Dusseldorf hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai (Bombay...
1 post
Save Topic
Private accomodation

dear sir,

i am travlelling to Dusseldorf from 15th october to 24 th october 2013 .

i am looking for accomodation for 3 persons as paying guest with some indian family / foreign family near to the Messee exhibition center.

i await for your guidance.

with regards,

B. desai

Edited: 18 January 2013, 09:54
Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Munich, Amsterdam, The Ardennes
Level Contributor
7,302 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private accomodation

I don't think you will find it here!

Try contacting the Indian community in d-dorf

For regular private accomodation, see wimdu.de or airbnb.com

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Dusseldorf
Level Contributor
975 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Private accomodation

Why not using one of the large airport hotels or the Tulip Hotel next to the exhibition area?

Dusseldorf, Germany
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Private accomodation

Why not check around Meerbusch or in Oberbilk zentral.I guess there are afew of Hotels and privat appartments.

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Dusseldorf
Level Contributor
3,149 posts
609 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private accomodation

My advice is to HURRY up and get a reservation. You are looking for a hotel during the K Show where people stay as far a 75 km away in order to find a decent room. Hotels charge three times their normal rates. People make reservations three years in advance! You are late! Check out staying on a boat that is parked along the Rhine. Or as others have said, try contacting the Indian community. However, you will not be alone with this thought. K Show is one of the largest fairs in Dusseldorf.

ZB

5. Re: Private accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2014, 05:16