We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel or apartment with large family room in Dusseldorf area

NW Indiana
Level Contributor
12 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel or apartment with large family room in Dusseldorf area

I will be traveling to Dusseldorf with my husband and teenaged daughter in June/July and am looking for a hotel with large rooms, including a separate bed for our daughter (not sofa), preferably with kitchenette or breakfast. It would also be nice to have air conditioning, free parking and free WiFi. I've looked into staying in Cologne, Essen and Oberhausen as well, but am not finding much that will suit our needs. If anyone has any good recommendations, I will appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you so much!

Mentioned in this post
Cologne
Cologne
North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Essen
Essen
Oberhausen
Oberhausen
Wigan
Level Contributor
47 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel or apartment with large family room in Dusseldorf area

Hi

These were a couple of decent, well located places I came across when looking.

I suppose it depends on how much, room, price, comfort, length of stay mean to you but these 2 seem good, well reviewed choices.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g187373-d6…

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g187373-d2…

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Dusseldorf
Level Contributor
3,297 posts
654 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel or apartment with large family room in Dusseldorf area

Hi Terry,

These are two I never heard of before and they surely do look really good! Very good locations. Thanks for the suggestions. I will use them myself someday soon!

ZB

NW Indiana
Level Contributor
12 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel or apartment with large family room in Dusseldorf area

Thank you so much for the suggestions, Terry! I will be looking into them this week! Another idea we have is to rent an apartment or house through homeaway.com.

4. Re: Hotel or apartment with large family room in Dusseldorf area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2014, 06:18