We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget Hotel

New York
Level Contributor
43 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Budget Hotel

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a clean and decent hotel near the airport. It's just a layover since I will fly out the next day. Would like to spend less than $100.00 US. THanks.

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Dusseldorf
Level Contributor
3,182 posts
623 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget Hotel

Can you tell us are you driving or just arriving or leaving. The issue is taxi fare. None of the hotels I am familiar with have a bus service. Tell us please some more information. You can also use hrs.com or hotels.com or expedia.

ZB

New York
Level Contributor
43 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Budget Hotel

I'll be flying home the next morning and will not have a car. TH\hat's why I want something decent a short distance from the airport.

Thanks

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Dusseldorf
Level Contributor
3,182 posts
623 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Budget Hotel

I would try the Lindner Hotel Airport , Unterrather Strasse 108, 40468 Dusseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany .

ZB

Edited: 16 May 2013, 14:56
4. Re: Budget Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2014, 06:18