We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of beer in Dusseldorf

Which Dusseldorf hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
8 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of beer in Dusseldorf

I am visiting Dusseldorf this weekend with 8 other 30 yr old guys.

We will be looking at sampling as much local beer as possible during our 2 night stay.

Can anyone give an up to date figure how much the general cost of a pint is & whether it varies drastically from place to place?

I read on a website that £2.54 is the average cost. I thought this sounded reasonable but thought it sounded fairly cheap & may be out of date..

Thanks

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Dusseldorf
Level Contributor
3,129 posts
606 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of beer in Dusseldorf

Pints? This is Duesseldorf! Home of Alt. normally served at .25 liter at a cost of near 1.65 and 1.7 or so Euro.

ZB

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
36,201 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of beer in Dusseldorf

Uerige brewery pub: 0,25 l EUR 1,80

www.uerige.de/typo3temp/pics/045ff61971.png

Zum Schlüssel brewery pub: 0,25 l EUR 1,90

zumschluessel.de/sites/default/files/downloa…

Füchsen Alt brewery pub: 0,25 l EUR 1,80

http://www.fuechschen.de/

Wigan
Level Contributor
44 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost of beer in Dusseldorf

We did a day in O'Reilys Irish bar with 10 of us anfd the tab came to 150E think they may have price it up wrong as we were on big bottles of Grolsch at 4E a bottle :-)

None of us were keen on Alt to be honest, especially with a rough head, seem to remember Jever being the order of the day about 4e for half litre i think

4. Re: Cost of beer in Dusseldorf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2014, 05:17