We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport valet parking dusseldorf

Nijmegen, The...
2 posts
Save Topic
airport valet parking dusseldorf

I wanted to share my bad experience with Airport Valet Parking Düsseldorf last summer.

After our trip to Ibiza in August we came back at the improvised parking lot of this company to find that the set of original car mats was gone. Almost to strange to believe. That's what the staff thought too. I had a remark made on the voucher and the guy there promised me to talk about it with his boss and that they would send me an email. When we came home we also found out that a box with tools (that was underneath the drivers seat) was missing. I told Airport Valet Parking by mail about that loss too. I never got any reply. Never heard anything from them.

So people, watch out to park your car at Airport Valet Parking Düsseldorf !

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Dusseldorf
Level Contributor
3,182 posts
623 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport valet parking dusseldorf

Seriously, this is from August and you are only telling us now? Did you try to really talk to them?

ZB

Nijmegen, The...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: airport valet parking dusseldorf

I sent a few mails about the matter.

3. Re: airport valet parking dusseldorf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2014, 05:18