We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Watching Brazil vs. Germany

Lund
2 posts
Save Topic
Watching Brazil vs. Germany

Me and my colleague are arriving to Dusselorf for couple of days. We would like to watch the semifinal match of Germany vs. Brazil in a nice place perhaps with big crowd. Any suggestions?!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Dusseldorf
Level Contributor
1,039 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Watching Brazil vs. Germany

Altstadt.... Typically 'kasematten' at the Rhine river. But weather seems to be bad today.

You can try to get to 'Quartier Boheme' on ratinger street (also Altstadt). Should be indoors and pretty crowded.

Enjoy!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Dusseldorf
Level Contributor
1,039 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Watching Brazil vs. Germany

PS: Rudas Studios in media harbor just sent me a note that they will have big screening facilities indoors today.

Edited: 08 July 2014, 12:25
Lund
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Watching Brazil vs. Germany

Thanks a lot for the advice :)

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Dusseldorf
Level Contributor
3,219 posts
632 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Watching Brazil vs. Germany

I tell you the game will be everywhere. If it rains just go to one of the Altstatd pubs. Schiffchen has a huge screen in a separate room. But I mean it is everywhere.

ZB

5. Re: Watching Brazil vs. Germany

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 23:15