We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekly rental apartment in Kaiserslautern

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
32 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Weekly rental apartment in Kaiserslautern

We will be staying in Kaiserslautern for 6 night (June 5th through June 11th). We have 6 adults in our group. Has anyone ever rented an apartment in this area or in the Landstuhl area? Ive found a few on-line but I'm not sure if this would be better than renting two (hopefully connecting) hotel rooms. Since most hotel room all I can find is space for a maximum of 3 people. I don't want to be out in the country side, we'd like to be closer to the center of the city.

If you've rented an apartment in the area, that would sleep 5 or 6, can you tell me who your contacted and what the cost was?

Thanks!

2 replies to this topic
Paradise, California
Destination Expert
for Rhineland-Palatinate
Level Contributor
6,268 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weekly rental apartment in Kaiserslautern

K'lautern accommodations brochure:

kaiserslautern.de/imperia/md/content/PDF/tou…

Look at pages 6-7 where Ferienwohnungen (vacation apartments) are logged into a green chart.

Only a few can handle six. But some owners have smaller multiple apartments in the same buildings - so you could go with two apts.

This one has multiple units with one for 6:

http://www.ferienwohnungen-kl.de/english/

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
32 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weekly rental apartment in Kaiserslautern

Russ, thanks for the websites. I have checked them out and this information will be very helpful. Thanks again!

Reply to: Weekly rental apartment in Kaiserslautern
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kaiserslautern