We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lost luggage on FlixBus

1 post
Lost luggage on FlixBus

Hi everyone! I got back from a trip to Munich two days ago and forgot my suitcase underneath the bus when arriving to Dresden HBF. I've already filled out a Lost and Found form on the website but they're pretty slow to respond. Thankfully the only things in the suitcase were clothes and make up but they were some of my favorites and I'd really like to get them back. Has anyone else experienced leaving something on a FlixBus? Were you able to get it back? If so how long did it take? I'm just not sure exactly how customer service is with this company. If you have any advice or tips on how to maybe get my things back more quickly/efficiently please let me know! Thanks in advance for the help.

1 reply
Dresden, Germany
Level Contributor
1,690 posts
23 reviews
1. Re: Lost luggage on FlixBus

Call their customer service to chase it up; +49 30 300 137 300. If you still have your booking reference to quote, that will assist.

Customer service isn't great with Flixbus tbh. Going by past dealings, they aren't the sharpest of knives. Explain slowly & concisely. ;)

Edited: 07 November 2018, 19:10
Reply to: Lost luggage on FlixBus
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Dresden