I am traveling from Prague to Dresden on 27th May. I wish to start traveling in the early morning so that I can have at least a fair bit of time in Dresden before moving on to Berlin to stay for the night. (at my friend's place)
Question 1) How do you think i should go from Prague to Berlin? There are 5 of us and we are looking for the cheapest means. I have found a few, but are there cheaper ones?
1) Taking a train, www.bahn.de quotes 19 Euros per pax.
2) Taking a bus, Berlin Linen Bus quotes 26 Euros per pax
3) Taking a bus, student agency, but the timing do not fit my schedule
4) Taking a bus, Eurolines, but tickets are sold out for 5 pax.
Is choice Number 1(taking a train) the best way?
Question 2) How should I get to Berlin after my day tour in Dresden? By bus also?
1) Taking a train, www.bahn.de quotes 29 Euros per pax.
2) Taking a bus, Berlin Linen Bus quotes 18 Euros per pax
It is quite expensive still. Are there any cheaper alternatives for getting to both Dresden and Berlin?
Thank you very much.