We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Friendly People and Fascinating History in Magdeburg

Which Magdeburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Coromandel...
Level Contributor
39 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Friendly People and Fascinating History in Magdeburg

Magdeburg is a very special place ..Ive been there twice in the past 11 months. Its so rich in history and atmosphere, and full of quirky and interesting corners to see. Also, its a quiet and restful place. The people are so warm and friendly too, when it was mentioned to the staff at the Museum that I was from New Zealand they organised two personal one on one tours of the special exhibitions in English by their historians - wonderful! I thoroughly recommend anyone to spend a day there, looking at the quiet and serene corners of this ancient and special city, the information centre offers a fantastic English language guide of suggested walking and historical tours of the town, its important to know what you are looking at and where to walk to find the hidden gems.

Alexandria ,Egypt
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Friendly People and Fascinating History in Magdeburg

looking forward to meet German Friends Speaking English during my visit to Magdeburg at Hotel InterCity Hotel 2-5 DEC 2009 .

Professor of Medicine , Dr Morsi Arab , Egypt

morsiarab@dataxprs.com.eg

2. Re: Friendly People and Fascinating History in Magdeburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2010, 05:23