We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malaga 1 day

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
339 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Malaga 1 day

I have 1 day in malaga wondering if there is a nice walking tour ? I would like to get a nice overview of the city.I want to see the med. sea. Nice restaurants with view? Staying at the Parador is this central to walk around? If not any hotel recommendations close to Malaga town and convient to airport?

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
59,180 posts
3,579 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Malaga 1 day

The parador is not convenient because it is on top of the mountain, not too far from downtown. I would recommend the AC Malaga Palacio or Molina Larios, both 4 star hotels, because of their locations downtown.

You can walk in the park. Then continue on to the Malagueta Beach, not too far. After that go back and see the Cathedral. Nearby is the Roman amphitheater and the Alcazaba, the best preserved Moorish fort in Spain, which also contains the archaeological museum. Then see the Picasso Museum, and later Calle Larios, the main shopping street. For lunch go to the Molina Larios Hotel restaurant. All of these places are close to each other.

2. Re: Malaga 1 day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 11:20