We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather vs. clothes to bring

Montreal (Québec)
Level Contributor
855 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Weather vs. clothes to bring

I am leaving this week for Spain. I will be in Madrid, Cordoba, Sevilla, Toledo, Granada, Torremolinos and Barcelona.

I am looking at weather websites and can't decide on what to bring in my suitcase. Is it right to say the weather should be between 22 and 29 during the day? But is it really close to 10 in the morning and at night?

Is a jeans jacket enough? I was thinking about tank tops but t-shirts might be more convenient?

What do you think?

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
57,711 posts
3,574 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather vs. clothes to bring

Spain has turned chilly this week. It is quite cool in the mornings and at night. You should bring a warm sweater besides a jacket, so that you can dress in layers.

Usa, Japan
Level Contributor
506 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather vs. clothes to bring

i wonder which part of spain benny is talking about..it is after all a vast country

3. Re: Weather vs. clothes to bring

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2010, 05:18