We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 Days in Madrid? Worth Visiting?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
2 Days in Madrid? Worth Visiting?

So we are starting in London for 3 days. Heading to Paris for 3 days and thinking about trying to make it down to Madrid for 2 days before we head back up to Barcelona. Is it worth making that trip for just a couple days? I am thinking I would rather spend more time in Paris and Barcelona and do Madrid another trip.

London 3 Days

Paris 3 Days

Madrid 2 Days

Barcelona 2 Days

or

London 3 Days

Paris 4 Days

Barcelona 3 Days

What do you think?

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
60,592 posts
3,653 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 Days in Madrid? Worth Visiting?

Team:

I would choose the second schedule. Do Madrid another trip when you have more time, at least 4 days.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
4,842 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 Days in Madrid? Worth Visiting?

It depends so much on what interests you but I would say 4 days in London, 4 in Paris (or 5 in London and three in Paris) and 3 in Barcelona ( or 4 in Paris 2 in Barcelona). Also why Barcelona rather than Madrid? Maybe it should be 4 in London 3 in Paris and 3 in Madrid.

Northampton, MA
Level Contributor
3,927 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 Days in Madrid? Worth Visiting?

Way too much traveling within a trip. Skip Madrid for another time. It's one of the best cities in Europe and you can add Seville and Granada to that trip.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 Days in Madrid? Worth Visiting?

BUMP to see if anyone else has an opinion. Thanks for the response Benny

San Diego...
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 Days in Madrid? Worth Visiting?

Thanks Manzana for the reply, the reason to get to Barcelona is we are doing 12 days on our own and then ending the trip with a 12 day Mediterranean cruise which leaves from Barcelona so we need to be in Barcelona for the 12th day to board the ship.

6. Re: 2 Days in Madrid? Worth Visiting?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 15:18