We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I use Eurail global pass from Rome to Barcelona,

Atlanta, Georgia
4 posts
Save Topic
Can I use Eurail global pass from Rome to Barcelona,

My wife and I plan to travel Southern Europe by train. However, we still trying to figure out how this Eurail global pass work. Since, Eurail global pass does not work (accept for the train) for the Paris to Venice route. we plan to use Daytime connections via Switzerland route to get to venice. Here is the one we need someone to help us figure out.

Can we ride the train directly from Rome, Italy to Barcelona, Spain using our Eurail global pass ticket (flexipass) say one day time. and another day of flexipass from Madrid, Spain to Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can I use Eurail global pass from Rome to Barcelona,

I suggest you post in the Tripadvisor Train forum.

2. Re: Can I use Eurail global pass from Rome to Barcelona,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2014, 06:18