We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madrid Airport to Fromista

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Madrid Airport to Fromista

I arrive at Madrid Airport on Friday 9th of August 2013 at 10.00 a.m.and I need to get to Fromista (to continue my Camino)

I have looked on the alsa.es and renfe.com web sites but I am struggling to get there.

Please HELP

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Madrid Airport to Fromista

The RENFE website does not do at all well with any more than direct journeys.

www.bahn.de will give you the two leg permutations.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Madrid Airport to Fromista

No I am afraid this is NOT proving very useful either.

I know there is a Train Station on Fromista but I can find any site giving me a link from Madrid Airport to Fromista.

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Madrid Airport to Fromista

Well, works for me.

As I said this is a two leg journey. You must make your way to Madrid Chamartin station for the onward journey with a further change.

Use the English version of the Bahn site (top of page) - maybe it is having a 'moment'.

4. Re: Madrid Airport to Fromista

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2014, 06:21