We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Cordoba, Seville and Barcelona

Markham, Canada
Level Contributor
215 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel in Cordoba, Seville and Barcelona

Hello,

I am travelling to Spain in Jan 2014. I will be staying in Cordoba for 2 nights, Seville 3 nights and Barcelona 3 nights.

Please suggest hotels that I can stay in. I will be travelling with my friend. We both are students. We prefer to live near the main tourist locations and are not looking to spent much on hotels. Anything within 60 euros per night.

Thank you !

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
20,488 posts
275 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Cordoba, Seville and Barcelona

Last time I used Hotel America which offered me good price using Booking.com and you should be able to get a deal. This hotel is quite central and you can walk down the shopping streets towards the Cathedral and will be able to enjoy life in "Centro" Seville old city. One advantage of this hotel if you plan to use the railway at Santa Justa is that you can take the Number 32 which stops in front of Santa Justa and coming to near the hotel drops at Plaza del Duque outside the store called El Corte Ingles. In direction of station you pick up the bus stop near McDonalds opposite Starbucks in "La Campana".

Alternatives can be in Barrio Santa Cruz which has a maze of narrow streets and is closer to the Cathedral and Real Alcazar plus easy walk over to the Plaza de Espana. Like this place reviewed

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187443-d3725…

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31,191 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Cordoba, Seville and Barcelona

Check accommodation within your budget www.venere.com

Markham, Canada
Level Contributor
215 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in Cordoba, Seville and Barcelona

Thank you so much for your help.Also, do you suggest that I should buy my bus tickets from Malaga to Granada, Granada to Cordoba and Cordoba to seville now or there?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
20,488 posts
275 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel in Cordoba, Seville and Barcelona

If you allow a little extra time to reach the bus station then I would buy tickets at the station. For Cordoba to Seville I would prefer to take the train and if saving money take the comfortable but stopping Media Distancia train shown as MD on the Renfe timetable. You can buy your ticket for this either at the manned window or ticket machine. Bus is also an option and both stations are in close proximity.

ati
cordoba, spain
Level Contributor
3,154 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel in Cordoba, Seville and Barcelona

Have a look at this place in Cordoba

http://www.hostalelportillo.com/

Markham, Canada
Level Contributor
215 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel in Cordoba, Seville and Barcelona

Thank you so much ! This is of huge help ! I did not know how to take MD train. Is it walkable from the famous mosque in Cordoba to the train station to take the MD train?

Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
Level Contributor
4,087 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel in Cordoba, Seville and Barcelona

it is about 25 mins walk along a nice boulevard/park Avenida Republica Argentina and then a bit of city center lefts and rights.

8. Re: Hotel in Cordoba, Seville and Barcelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2014, 06:18