We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday in Spain, but where to stay?

London, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday in Spain, but where to stay?

This is a broad question but I'm hoping someone can help. My friends and I are looking for a holiday at the end of June for a week but don't know where to stay in Spain.

We are all about 17/18, six of us and wanting all inclusive. We want nightlife but not everyday so and would like some quiet days, beaches and a pool is a must.

Any help?

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,673 posts
3,656 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday in Spain, but where to stay?

Louise:

You may want to go to Torremolinos on the Costa del Sol. The Costa del Sol has the best climate in Spain. Torremolinos has good beaches, good restaurants, and great shopping. Plenty of night life.

2. Re: Holiday in Spain, but where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 05:18