We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel planner portal spain

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
200 posts
1 review
Save Topic
travel planner portal spain

Was wondering is there any travel planner portal such as 9292OV in NL or DeLijn routeplanner in BE where I can find out which bus / train I should take to travel in Spain

Thanks

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel planner portal spain

Are you flight averse? Bus or train could take almost a day, depending where in Spain you are aiming for.

www.rome2rio.com for any journey.

www.bahn.de will give train journey detail Europe wide.

Edited: 19 January 2014, 19:15
Amsterdam
Level Contributor
200 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: travel planner portal spain

Hi,

Im planning on doing internship there, so local Spain is what Im looking for

derby
Level Contributor
597 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: travel planner portal spain

There isn't a direct equivalent.

Spain is a big country with a much lower density of population than the Netherlands or England, so the type of local bus service that you find on 9292OV or UK Traveline are not very common. Most services are either within towns or are long-distance with few stops.

Concessions to operate inter-urban services go to private companies, which may have only 2 or 3 buses or be part of a multi-national group, like Alsa. Many of these have their own website.

Times for most long-distance services can be found at http://www.movelia.es/en/index.html .

The best set of links to local websites that I know of is actually a Dutch site: mmverst.home.xs4all.nl/tppib/nl/index.html , though some links are out of date.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
60,621 posts
3,653 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: travel planner portal spain

Rronald:

For train travel:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187514-c80518/Madrid…

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
200 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: travel planner portal spain

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies.

I think I found what Im looking for such as on mmverst.home.xs4all.nl/tppib/nl/index.html I found tmb website, and also renfe

6. Re: travel planner portal spain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2015, 06:19